Monday, July 4, 2011

Gwyneth Paltrow?s Sexy Vanity Fair Flair

She?s no stranger to looking hot for the camera, and Gwyneth Paltrow shows off her sexy side in a new photo shoot for Vanity Fair magazine.

The 38-year-old actress/singer sheds her motherly image for a skin-bearing black and white spread in which she wears nothing more than Louis Vuitton diamond jewelry and fishnet stockings.

Gwyneth confessed that she has to work hard to keep her killer figure. ?I?m really not a morning person at all. It is just sheer determination. I?m very strict with myself. When I practice six days a week and eat clean food, I feel much better.?

To that end, Paltrow is also said to be planning the launch of a chain of gyms with her personal trainer Tracy Anderson.

Dita Von Teese Dominique Swain Donna Feldman Drea de Matteo

No comments:

Post a Comment